Sunday, December 4, 2011

PIGAWAY: win an exclusive shirt with joy Corazza

16 novembre 2011


Do you remember when I spoke Joy Cuirass 's and its illustrations? Today you can try to win one of exclusive t-shirts designed Joy in collaboration with the brand Macrì, that will only be available from next spring. The shirt up for grabs is one dedicated to Chanel, here another photo. Participating is easy, just:


The contest will end Friday, November 25 at midnight. The winner will be retrieved at random through the site Random.org. Will be considered valid only the comments of those who have clicked on "I like" on both pages. Good luck!


From the count, I deleted my comments (5), the comments left after the November 25 (4) and a comment left by Alessio, my boyfriend (184 – 10 = 174 comments valid).

No comments:

Post a Comment