Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Begins a new chapter

The word "mistake" entered my vocabulary only four months ago when sitting on the couch, I watched Alessio and I realized that I had to stop to let the pride had the upper hand on me. I always dreaded the judgement of others, especially in schools, and for this reason, from the above, I chose paths of study that had nothing to do with my passions.

In these three years of University I did that repeating myself to move forward, trying to autoconvincermi that case law was not so bad. I thought: "who knows what would tell your parents, Alexei and friends if you decide to leave the Faculty". The idea of changing address terrified me because it meant admit he was wrong. How many tears that I made for this reason.

Then this summer, I stop and think and I realized that making mistakes is not only normal but also useful. So in July I made a transfer request asking to switch from five to three years. A little while ago came the confirmation and four exams I graduate.

Chin not when I tell you that while I'm writing this post I have red eyes and shiny. Be able to admit he was wrong was one of the greatest achievements. After graduation, I plan to enroll in a course in graphic design and illustration. Finally I also, for the first time, be able to enjoy that wonderful feeling that prove all persons studying something they love.

Started a new chapter of my life and I can't wait to read it.

p.s. the photo I snapped with my sister. I wore a wig;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment