Sunday, December 18, 2011

Beauty items: new products make up

1. Estée Lauder presents Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator, his new serum that helps eliminate discolouring and stains, making the complexion more uniform. It works in two steps: immediately after application makes the skin more radiant, while with the passing of days acts against small skin blemishes. Apply twice daily on clean face and neck. It is suitable for all skin types. I'm trying some weeks and start to see some result: some small scars of old you are slowly disappearing and the skin is brighter. Price: 70 euros.

2. If in the summer i prefer blush in cream, in winter I commend those powder. Lately what I use most often is Sheer Blush the No. 6 of Giorgio Armani. It is a pink dark enough that highlights cheeks. I really like. Price: 40 euros.

3. a few months ago Max Factor launched False Lash Effect-Fusion, a mascara that, thanks to cleaner format maxi, lengthens and volumizza eyebrows. Does not create lumps. Price: 13 euro.

4. There are two things that just can't seem to bear: the phone ringing and the waste of water. When I presented the No-Rinse conditioner Besitos line I was a little skeptical, I feared that I would have burdened and "soiled" hair. However, the fact that its application did not require consumption of water, I tried and I was impressed. Just a small knob of product to get hair smooth and silky. After shampooing applies, damp hair, and proceeds with drying. The list of outlets on the official website. If in the city where you are there are no dealers please contact directly the company who will send you the products required directly at home. Also subscribe to their Facebook page, you can take advantage of discounts and promotions that will start from next weeks. Suggested price: 20 euros.

5. a few weeks all forums and sites of beauty speak only of one thing Glossy Box:. This is an initiative coming from the United States aimed at all those who love to test new products and are always looking for the perfect cosmetic. Paying a fee of 14 euros per month you will receive, every four weeks, a box set containing five miniature products to try. If you are not a habit and you like to experiment with different brands the Glossy Box is for you. Thanks to them I found a cream for body de colonial that I want to buy. *

Debby 6. is a cosmetics brand that creates very nice products. I discovered thanks to my sister who has purchased a blue lipstick. For cost 4.90 euro is not bad. The rossetti stretch easily but I must say if I'm not very opaque (or at least the blue one is not). I would buy one purple, how?.

7. Kèrastase launches Fusio-Dose, a new personalized treatment for hair only available at the beauty salons. By making a simple and quick diagnosis of your hair, the hair will identify the mixture that most suits your characteristics and will proceed with applying the treatment which, in addition to nourish your hair, make them brighter, silky and shiny. Here you can view the list of lounges where you can try the treatment. I tested and I was satisfied.

8. one of my rossetti of the moment is Rouge of 400 Armani by Giorgio Armani. It spreads easily and resists. Price: 28 euros.

* UPDATE GLOSSY BOX: after the publication of the article in many I have asked for more details. As I wrote above I the Council. The products that I found in the package were not classical samples that deadlifts with magazines or those microscopic that you give in perfumery. I used them several times and some of them have also finished after three weeks. My advice is this: you try to subscribe to Glossy Box for a month and then you decide. So the subscription you can unsubscribe at any time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment